Flasks, Baffled, Membrane Screw Cap, Conical
Product Details: Flasks, culture, baffled, membrane screwcap
Culture flasks with membrane caps.
These baffle flasks are supplied with a blue polypropylene GL45 screwcap fitted with a 0.2um PTFE gas-permeable membrane that allows gaseous exchange whilst the contents remain sterile.
- Ideal for aerobic microbiology and cell culture
- Flasks complete with blue polypropylene GL45 screwcap with a gas-permeable PTFE membrane that permits gaseous exchange whilst contents remain sterile
- Flasks can be autoclaved with the membrane screwcap fastened
- Manufactured from Pyrex borosilicate glass for maximum chemical and thermal resistance
- The four equidistant baffles provide consistent agitation when used with compatible orbital shakers
- Suitable for repeated autoclave cycles at 121°C
|Item Code||Capacity (ml)||Body OD|
|Height (mm)||Thread Size|